The Land-based Aquaculture Report, previously launched as the The Salmon Land-based Handbook, is the second edition of our land-based aquaculture report series, this new issue includes a wide range of species, we found 32 projects to grow shrimp on land using modern technology, and about 60 projects in the other species category.
There are 193 projects in the world, and there are now 102 salmon projects, with 20 new names added to our proprietary database since we published the Land-based Salmon Handbook in August 2020. There were 19 projects entering the construction phase in the last year, meaning that the industry is about to experience a generation of new farms coming online, trying to perfect their operating model to compete with conventional salmon supply.
This publication totals 160 pages and is packed with data, insights and market intelligence. The report comes with a spreadsheet, so that you can sort through the data easily.
The report includes:
- Dedicated analysis of project development in the salmon and shrimp industries, plus some detailed analysis of other key species grown in RAS systems such as sturgeon and catfish
- Analysis from key executives and investors behind each project
- Detailed database of 193 land-based projects, besides a database showing more than 100 post smolt facilities built by salmon companies
- A detailed analysis on the activities of the engineering companies to serve the space
- Contact details of key executives
- Exportable data in Excel format
Go and request a copy here